Orders received prior to 12:00 PM EST (noon) will be processed that same day for shipping, regardless of your choice of the type of shipping (ground, next day, 2nd day, etc.). We make every effort to ship all orders as fast as possible but cannot guarantee orders will go out the same day if received after that time.
In effort to provide our customers with the best prices and rates online, we have simplified our shipping charges.
Order total for products must be minimum of $25 to checkout.
UNITED STATES ONLY
- Supply orders under $199.99 will have shipping costs added at the published rates by either UPS or USPS (minimum order of $25.00) excluding items that require an oversize box such as: polish racks, cotton boxes, and other such items.
- Supply orders over $199.99 will be shipped free of charge within the continental 48 states.
- For furniture orders (nail stations, pedicure chairs & beauty carts), shipping is NOT included. Please request for the shipping quote with the delivery zip code and if the final destination is a commercial or residential address. A business within a house is considered residential by all trucking companies.
- We will use FedEx Ground whenever possible. Due to size and weight restrictions, some over-sized items must be shipped via Truck Delivery.
- For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico please contact us for the shipping quote. Shipping quotes are based on the size and weight of your shipment.
- Residential deliveries made by FedEx, UPS and USPS do not require a signature for delivery. You assume responsibility for all shipments to your residence if you are not at home to receive in person. Signature required service is available at an additional charge.
- We do not ship to hotels if the credit card or email address is registered out of the United States.
We do not currently ship outside the united states.
ADDITIONAL FedEx CHARGES
- Residential deliveries - $2.00 per box.
- COD deliveries are not accepted.
Our shipping department makes every effort to ensure that your products arrive in good condition. Unfortunately, damage can occur in transit from our facility to your location.
Should your products be damaged during transit then you have 2 options:
- Accept delivery of the products or
- Refuse the damaged products.
If you choose to accept delivery of damaged product(s) in exchange for a settlement, please do the following:
- Note any visible damage on the delivery receipt. Be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
- Take delivery of the products and sign the delivery receipt marking the box, "damaged." Add notes to the exception field about what products were damaged and what type of damage they sustained.
- Take pictures of the boxes. It is best to have several from different angles and distances.
- Call us at 763-316-6856 to provide your information.
- We will send you additional instructions by email.
- We will work on your behalf with our shipping company to determine the monetary value of the damage.
- We will settle your claim within 30 business days and issue you a credit for the damages via check or credit card refund. Alternatively we can provide replacement parts to you and an allowance for repairs. Replacement parts can take up to 12 weeks to ship from the manufacturer.
REFUSE DAMAGED PRODUCTS
If you choose to refuse the damaged products, please do the following:
- Note the damage on the delivery receipt in the presence of the driver. Be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
- TAKE DELIVERY of the UNDAMAGED products and sign the delivery receipt as damaged.
- REFUSE delivery of the product you believe will not function due to the damage that was incurred.
- Take pictures of the boxes. It is best to have several from different angles and distances..
- We will contact the shipping company to verify that the damaged product is being returned to us. Once we have received the return item, we will send a replacement product to you.
If you sign the delivery receipt as clear, but later determine that your equipment has been damaged, the outcome is between you and the shipping company. These claims are typically denied. Please allow 30 to 60 days for these claims to settle. You must retain all packaging.
If you determine that your unit has experienced internal damage, but signed your delivery receipt as clear, you have 24 hours only to report the damage to the freight company and receive an "exception number. You must retain all packaging. We will assist you with this process and send you additional instructions by email.
Hong Cong Nails supply Inc
8574 edinburgh center drive
Brooklyn park MN 55443